Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Collection of Amazing Blogs

I love food and food photography. These last couple of weeks I have been trying to find some good new food blogs and now have a new great collection of food blogs to stalk. Here are my favorite new blogs that will cause your taste buds to work in over drive. Soon, I won't be nine months pregnant and then I will want to cook again. Yeah!!!
I am still looking for some more food blogs and especially some more crafty blogs. What are your favorite blogs to stalk and be inspired by?

For a complete list food/craft blogs I read look to the right hand column.

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Don't forget http://www.ourbestbites.com/ and http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/! Both great photography and recipes!

Janina said...

Kylie, I added them. I love food.

Michelle said...

I am already in love with the cookies and cups one...just spent a half hour drooling all over myself looking at those recipes. That is a woman I want to know personally. Thanks for the list!